WHITMAN MIDDLE SCHOOL PTSA OPEN BOARD POSITIONS
Could you be our next ...
• Vice President, Communications: Edit and send out the weekly newsletter, and facilitate other communications.
• Vice President, Fundraising: Run the Annual Giving Campaign and coordinate Passive Fundraising. Assist the Funky Formal Chair(s) as needed.
• Vice President, Volunteer Coordinator: Manage volunteer efforts for a variety of events at Whitman.
• Vice President, Events: Work with VP, Volunteer Coordinator to chair community events including International Potluck and Science Fair/Spaghetti Dinner. Coordinate with staff to ensure event success.
• Secretary: Attend PTSA meetings and take minutes. Maintain the PTSA notebook with agendas, budgets, minutes, member lists, etc. A great way to learn the workings of the PTSA Board!
• Treasurer: Oversee banking and management of PTSA funds for Whitman Middle School
PTSA 501c3 organization. Present up-to-date budget reports at monthly PTSA board meetings.
JaLynn Montes (Nominating Committee for 2017-2018 Whitman MS PTSA board)
E-mail JaLynn to express your interest and/or to be invited/added to the Trello board.
Trello board: https://trello.com/b/afvNelxm/whitman-middle-school-ptsa-2017-2018
View and sign up for open positions online; email JaLynn to be added to the board to add your ideas, express interest in positions, etc.